Things to Do and See Close to the Medford Inn
While visiting Medford, Wisconsin you will enjoy endless outdoor attractions and activities. Medford is perfectly placed in the heart of Wisconsin’s playground where you can take part in all the activities. Chequamegon National Forest covers one-third of Taylor County, providing unlimited opportunities for hiking, camping, bird and wildlife watching, fishing, and hunting. There are so many other outdoor things to do in Medford. During the winter, come use the cross-country ski trails and over 300 miles of snowmobile trails which are professionally groomed by the Taylor County Snowmobile Association. 8th Street Restaurant and Moosie’s Ice Cream Parlor is right next door so you can stop by for dinner and a treat. If you’re searching for a place to have great outdoor fun, then Medford, Wisconsin is the place for you. Come experience it all by booking today with Medford Inn.
Checkout the Medford Chamber of Commerce calendar below
- ATV Trails
- Bird and Wildlife Watching
- Broadway Theatre Inc.
- Fishing and Hunting
- Golfing – The Black River Golf Club, Tee-Hi Golf Course
- Ice Age Trail (hiking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing)
- Medford City Park
- Medford City Pool
- Medford Curling Club
- Parks – The Riverwalk, Tourist Park, Medford City Park, Flag Field
- Pine Line Recreational Trail (rail trail) – Biking, Hiking
- Simek Recreation Center
- Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling Trails
- Taylor County Fair Grounds
Restaurants and Dining:
- Moosie’s Ice Cream Parlor
- 8th Street Restaurant & Saloon
- The Sports Page Bowl and Grill
- Medford Cafe
- Beijing Chinese Restaurant
- Rocky’s Cozy Kitchen
- Medford Taxi (715) 748-4200
There is plenty to see and do in the Medford Area
Check out the video and local chamber calendar below.
Contact Us Today
Looking for a Room for a Night, a Weekend, Week or Longer, The Medford Inn has the most affordable rates in the area. Plus we are Pet Friendly.